Welcome to the 1st Basketball Physical Performance Summit taking place in Athens on July 9th to 11th, 2021.
Secure your spot and learn from the best strength and conditioning coaches in Europe (all speakers are members of teams competing in the Euroleague). The Summit provides an excellent networking opportunity and a chance to meet coaches and sport professionals from all over Europe.
Delegate Summit Packages:
- Students : 220 €
- Early Bird Summit Package (until May 15th): 240 €
- Full Delegate Summit Package (after May 15th) : 280 €
- On-site Registration Delegate Summit Package: 300 €
Note: all above prices are in Euro (€) including all local taxes and VAT. In case readjustments are made to the VAT by the Government, then proportionate readjustments will be made to the above prices.
- Please note that the price for Live and Online Attendance is the same. The 1St Physical Performance Summit organized by the ESCCA is a live event that will also be broadcasted online in its entirety. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the number of attendees that will be allowed in the venue will be determined at a future time by the Greek Government. Because that number might be limited, we will follow a strict priority list (first come – first served). From our side, we will officially announce total number of live participants allowed and the number remaining, until we fulfill our capacity. From that point on, all registrations will be considered only for Online presence.
- For Student registration valid student ID is necessary
- Upon signup you will receive a confirmation email, but your registration is valid upon payment
- Delegate Conference Package does not include accommodation (please visit our website https://elstrengthcoach.com/ for accommodation options in Athens)
- Speakers and schedule are subject to change
The Summit Registration Fee includes:
- Online access to all Summit content for one year
- Summit Notes
- Entry Badge
- T – Shirt
- Gift Back
- Certificate of Attendance
- 50% refundable by 1st of May 2021
- Non refundable from 1stof May 2021 until the date of Summit